mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle HTTP proxy. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy, with the same functionality but without the frills. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
- Intercept and modify HTTP traffic on the fly
- Save HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis
- Replay both HTTP clients and servers
- Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python
- SSL interception certs generated on the fly
The easiest way to install the latest release of mitmproxy is to use pip:
pip install mitmproxy
For further instructions, see the Installation section of the documentation.
Current release source: mitmproxy 0.8
Git Repository: github.com/cortesi/mitmproxy
Official Website: http://mitmproxy.org/